Vetro Glassblowing Studio presents to make your own beautiful handmade paperweight! These one-of-a-kind glass art pieces are perfect gifts for teachers. They also can add an element of elegance to your own students’ new learning space or your home or office. All ages welcome!Read More
This position needs to be filled by an individuals that has experience in sales, holds attention to detail as a priority, and enjoys working with people. Vetro work hours are primarily Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and sometimes till 7:00 p.m. requires working week days & including Friday, Saturdays, and some Sundays (Special Events).
Vetro is looking for Gallery Assistants that has these skills:
- Ensures that visitors do not damage any works in the gallery.
- Responsible for keeping artwork clean and properly organized on the display floor and in back stock areas.
- Manages the front desk, greets visitors, answer sales inquiries.
- Assistant must be informative, be able to promote current and upcoming events and be able to assist in scheduling.
- Assistant must be proficient in the software that is used in the gallery and be able to prepare purchase invoices.
- Assistant must be able to multi-task and keep a friendly demeanor.
- Assistant must be personable, knowledgeable about artists and the glassblowing process along with a few Grapevine fun facts; these can be learned on site.
- Assistant will need to have strong skills in being detailed orientated especially when scan-coding labeling inventory.
***Vetro is currently looking for three part-time art Gallery Assistants if you or someone you know would be a good fit, please stop by the Gallery between 10a.m.-2:30 p.m. with your resume!***
Vetro Fine Art Gallery & Glassblowing Studio