This position needs to be filled by an individuals that has experience in sales, holds attention to detail as a priority, and enjoys working with people. Vetro work hours are primarily Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and sometimes till 7:00 p.m. requires working week days & including Friday, Saturdays, and some Sundays (Special Events).
Vetro is looking for Gallery Assistants that has these skills:
- Ensures that visitors do not damage any works in the gallery.
- Responsible for keeping artwork clean and properly organized on the display floor and in back stock areas.
- Manages the front desk, greets visitors, answer sales inquiries.
- Assistant must be informative, be able to promote current and upcoming events and be able to assist in scheduling.
- Assistant must be proficient in the software that is used in the gallery and be able to prepare purchase invoices.
- Assistant must be able to multi-task and keep a friendly demeanor.
- Assistant must be personable, knowledgeable about artists and the glassblowing process along with a few Grapevine fun facts; these can be learned on site.
- Assistant will need to have strong skills in being detailed orientated especially when scan-coding labeling inventory.
***Vetro is currently looking for three part-time art Gallery Assistants if you or someone you know would be a good fit, please stop by the Gallery between 10a.m.-2:30 p.m. with your resume!***
Vetro Fine Art Gallery & Glassblowing Studio