GET FIRED UP!
Are you looking for an exciting, unforgettable hot glass party experience?
Flames, hot furnaces, and beautiful delicate art is the ambiance you need for your sizzling party. Why not have a private event at the hottest spot in Grapevine?
Vetro’s Party Package is ideal for friends, special group occasions, and families! Get adventurous and creative with your family or friends during our unforgettable hands-on glassblowing events! Have you always wanted to experience working with molten glass? Let Vetro help you plan an exciting experience that will mark a lasting impression, where participants can each create a piece of glass artwork. We can accommodate groups of various sizes. If your group is over 20, please contact the Event Manager.
Extreme Party Experience Includes
Each Participants will be given the opportunity to Create their very own glass piece while working with the glassblower. The Participants will:
- Choose from a selection of 5 color mixes
- Apply your own color to the hot molten glass gather
- Twist your color to create your own personalized design (12+yrs)
- You heat the color in the 2,000-degree furnace (12+yrs)
- You stay by the Glassblowing Artist while they blow and shape your artwork
- Your artwork can be shipped to you the next business day following your event date for an additional fee.
- You are also welcome to pick up your glass art glass in person the following business day after 3:30pm, or within 5 business days from event date.
Art Style Option
Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that a participants’ glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and will have three different options:
- You may choose from the Help Create color mixes and your artwork will be created for you.
- You can choose the same style of art glass piece from Vetro’s Gallery.
You can schedule a time to come back to the Vetro Glassblowing Studio and re-make your art glass piece!
- Each participant will help create their own artwork with molten glass.
- Each attendee will choose a color mix from a selection of several mixes for their glass artwork. The glassblowers assisting them will get the first gather of glass. The participant will be able to apply their chosen colors and help reheat the artwork.
- The last gather of glass and final shaping will be done by the glassblower.
Notes & Details
- To book your event, Vetro requires a down payment.
- All art pieces will be name labeled and individually packaged after 3 p.m. the next business day.
- Gratuity is appreciated but is not expected.
- Bleacher seating is available.
- Catering is encouraged but Vetro does not provide or coordinate catering. Liquor beverages are allowed and IDs will be checked.
- What to wear: cotton clothing, closed-toe shoes, hair pulled back securely, sunglasses (if needed)
- Cancellation policy: must be made 14 days prior for a full refund, otherwise, a $200 fee will be withheld. No refund if notified within 24 business hours of your events start time.
Come, and also be part of our guest list!