Scheduled Tours / Groups
Tours for organizations and groups are welcome but need to be scheduled by calling the gallery at 817.251.1668. Guided tours are $3 per person with a $50 minimum. All group sizes are welcome, but groups over 35 or 40 may need to be divided into rotating sessions.
Help us make your group’s visit a positive experience:
- In order to best accommodate your group, we ask that you kindly pay one lump sum when you arrive.
Because Vetro is a fully functioning production studio, we ask that you arrive on time. Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled.
- If you need to cancel for any reason, please provide us with at least 24 hours notice
- If you carry a large bag, backpack or purse, please be aware of your surroundings while near the gallery merchandise.
- Children tend to rise to the occasion. Briefly practicing proper “gallery browsing” prior to your arrival will help ease your nerves. (We love to educate children about art, so they are always welcome!)
- Students (and adults) can use “The Art of Glassblowing” section of this site as well as the Vetro Video Library for learning about glassblowing before arriving and for reviewing what they’ve learned after
- As you will see, the artists work extremely hard. Please consider expressing your gratitude with a contribution. All tips go directly to the studio artists working that particular day.