Bring the whole family to the Vetro Studio for a fun and unique experience. Our Ornament Help-Create makes great photo opportunities where memories and traditions are made!
Price: $30 (plus tax) per ornament – First Come, First Serve ONLY – reservations are NOT required nor will be taken.
Traditional has no reservations, first come first serve!
Saturday, November 28, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 29, 2020 –12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 2020 – 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday, December 11, 2020 – 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 12, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 13, 2020 – 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 17, 2020 – 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, December 18, 2020 – 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 19, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 20, 2020 – 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday, December 21, 2020 – 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Gallery Check-in at the front desk where you will fill out a Traditional Ornament walk-in form and sign a persistent waiver form
- Pay at the front desk for your ornaments prior to making
- Entering Studio you then will be directed into the studio where the glassblowers will call you up as the line processed to Help Create your glass piece
- You select colors from our Six pre-selected color palettes of glass
- You apply the colors to the Hot Molten Glass gather
- Watch the glassblowing artists finish creating your ornament right before your very eyes.
- Pick-up glass piece the next business day after 3:00 p.m. or have it shipped for an additional fee
- Kids of all ages are welcome to participate (children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in the gallery and in the studio at all times).
- Traditional ornament Help Creates will be taking place during the given dates and times, typically the first hour is a higher traffic volume. We ask in order to have enough time to create your Ornaments that you check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to gallery closing times.
What to Wear/Bring:
- We recommend all clothing to be cotton
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
- Sunglasses if you are sensitive to light
- ***We want you and your loved ones to stay safe, so follow “Safe Social Distancing Practices” when in the Studio & Gallery, and please wear a mask. Vetro will follow all CDC & Tarrant County Guidelines to keep our glass loving patrons and staff safe!
- Due to the nature of glass, there is a possibility that your glass art piece could break or crack during the cooling process. If this happens, we have three different options: (1) You may choose out of the Help Create color mixes and your artwork will be created for you.
- (2) You can choose the same type of art glass piece from Vetro’s gallery.
- (3) You can return during another Traditional Help Create Day and Re-make your art glass piece!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays – Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Subject to change during the holiday season)
- Closed Every Sunday Except:
- Sunday, November 29, 2020 from: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6, 2020 from: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 13, 2020 from: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 20, 2020 from: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Every Monday Except:
- Monday, December 14, 2020 from: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 21, 2020 from: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Vetro Studio + Gallery will be CLOSED so our hardworking staff can spend the holidays with their families and friends on the following dates:
- CLOSED – Thursday, November 26, 2020 (THANKSGIVING DAY)
- CLOSED – Thursday, December 24, 2020 (CHRISTMAS EVE)
- CLOSED – Friday, December 25, 2020 (CHRISTMAS DAY)
- CLOSED – Saturday, December 26, 2020 (DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS)
- CLOSED – Thursday, December 31, 2020 (NEW YEARS EVE)
- CLOSED – Friday, January 1, 2020 (NEW YEARS DAY)
Vetro’s Parking Lot & Parking Options:
Vetro’s parking lot becomes a Winter Wonderland during the months of November &December due to Grapevine’s “North Pole Express”. If you wish to “Help Make Your Own Ornament” or just browse through the Fine Art Glass Gallery for that “One-of-a-Kind Hand-blown Gift”, feel free to park behind the Studio under the Glassblowing Sign-on Hudgins Street, or just across Main Street.
Weekends during the North Pole Express:
- Parking with Free Shuttles provided at 1201 Municipal Way (Grapevine Public Library).
- Parking without Shuttle provided at these locations: 815 S. Main St (corner of Main Street & Dallas Road) or 400 W. Dallas Rd (across the street from the Police Department)
Grapevine/Main Street Station – Parking Garage:
- 801 S Main St, Grapevine, TX 76051 (Grapevine-Main Street station, also known as Main Street Depot, is a train station in Grapevine, Texas. The station is currently served by the TEXRail commuter rail line and the Grapevine Vintage Railroad.)
- Call the following number for parking fees (817) 215-8600
For a bigger color selection and more participation with your ornament’s creation, you may be interested in our…
Vetro’s Extreme Hot Holiday Parties:
Reservations are available during other times of the week for groups with a minimum of 15 or more. Please call the Vetro Gallery to schedule your group’s Christmas Help Create Events at 817-251-1668.
Visit Vetro’s “Hall Of Flames” and be sure to submit your pictures to email@example.com for your chance to be in the upcoming Christmas Spotlight on Vetro’s social media channels!