SAINT PATRICKS DAY – IMPERIAL BEER GLASS
Vetro is celebrating Saint Patricks Day Saturday, March 16. Come join us as we drink Irish Beer and play with fire. If you’d rather just come in and purchase a beer glass to drink some Irish beer out of, then we can certainly make that happen as well. We will have a stock of beer mugs and glasses to purchase if if you prefer. Kids are welcome to assist with the color application! (Great photo op.). Workshop highlights are below. (reservations required – click here)
Dates: Friday, March 16 – 12:00pm to 7:00pm Saturday, Important to Note: Glasses made on Saturday can be picked up after 3pm Tuesday or any other day during Gallery hours.
Pricing: Saint Patricks Day – Help Make an Imperial Beer Glass – $65 All glasses can be free-style hand engraved up to 15 letters for $10 extra (will be paid separately when you arrive) Workshop includes 2 complimentary servings of beer. (Soda and water will be available if you do not wish to have beer.)
- You select colors from three pre-selected mixes
- You apply the colors to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the colors in the 2,000 degree furnace (16+ yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she blows out your Imperial Beer Glass
- Allow for approximately 20 min for check-in, color selection, and creating your Beer Glass
- $65 per beer glass (under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
Notes: Kids of all ages welcome to observe; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and will of course not be able to consume alcohol.
Glass art must cool overnight, so you can pick up after 3pm the next studio day. Vetro is closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Imperial Beer Glasses may be picked up the next business day after 3pm or shipped for an additional charge. Your Beer Glasses will not be available before 3pm the next business day. Vetro is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10am the day BEFORE your reservation. A Processing Fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund. Notifications after 10am the day before and no-shows are non-refundable. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund. Do not drink and drive!
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”