HOT GLASS & MIMOSA MOMS
April 27th… 10a.m.-6p.m.
May 4th… 10a.m.-6p.m.
(Groups of 25 or more who wish to Help Create can be scheduled on other days. Please call the Gallery at 817-251-1668 to book large groups)
Come out and actually help make a Large glass flower or flared bowl directly from 2000-degree molten glass! Men, women and children love the excitment of working with molten glass because it’s a unique opportunity and it results in such beauty. ***All Flowers and Bowls created will not be ready for pick up untill 3:00 p.m. the following business day***
For just $65 per Large flower or $65 per flared bowl, you get to do the following:
- You select colors from our entire color palette of glass
- You apply the colors to the hot molten glass gather
- You heat the colors in the 2,000 degree furnace (16+ yrs)
- You stay by the artist while he/she creates your glass arwork
- Workshop includes 2 complimentary Mimosas, soda and water will also be available.
Must be 21 years old to drink alcoholic beverages
Glass art must cool overnight, so you can pick up after 3pm the next studio day.
Vetro is closed for Mother’s Day.
BOOK ONLINE NOW to reserve your time slot by clicking here. “Hot Glass & Mimosa Moms” is available for two days only.
- Your Glass Artwork may be picked up the next business day after 3pm or shipped for an additional charge. Your Glass Artwork will not be available before 3pm the next business day. Vetro is closed on Mother’s Day.
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel, we must be notified by 10am the day BEFORE your reservation. A Processing Fee of $5 will be deducted from your refund. Notifications after 10am the day before and no-shows are non-refundable. Please drink responsibly; intoxicated customers will be canceled without refund. Do not drink and drive!
Watch the video below and see how you can be a part of the “World of Glassblowing”
What to bring/wear to class (Very Important)
- We recomend all clothing to be cotton
- Long pants recomended
- Closed-tipped shoes (i.e. tennis shoes)
- No billowy sleeves
- Hat or headband
- Sunglasses highly recomended
- Long hair should be pulled back securely
Please eat a well-balanced meal before arriving to your class. Water and sports drinks are recommended; caffeinated beverages are not. A water fountain will be available to you at all times at the studio.