GRAPEVINE, TEXAS (April 25, 2013) – On Saturday, May 4, join the six galleries of the Grapevine Art Dealers Association (GADA) at the first-ever Spring Gallery Night in Grapevine. The event takes place from 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Enjoy a beautiful spring afternoon and early evening walk throughout Historic Downtown Grapevine while viewing spectacular and unique works of art including paintings, sculpture, photography, glassblowing, pottery and more. Complimentary food and beverages will be served from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Admission is free.
Participating galleries include:
- A Touch of Paris Gallery, 202 West Wall St.; www.atouchofparisgallery.com;
- Great American West Gallery, 332 S. Main St., www.greatamericanwestgallery.com;
- Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, 624 S. Main St., www.giddensgallery.com:
- Tower Gallery, Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau, 636 S. Main St., www.grapevinetexasusa.com;
- Morgan Dane Art Gallery & Studios, 701 S. Main St., www.morgandaneartgallery.com, and
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio, 701 S. Main St., www.vetroartglass.com.
GADA recommends guests begin their Spring Gallery Night experience at A Touch of Paris Art Gallery, one block west of the intersection of Main and Wall Streets, and then head south, ending at the Cotton Belt Railroad District, home to Morgan Dane Art Gallery and Studios and Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery.
Grapevine is quickly emerging as a premier arts destination in North Texas. Events such as GADA’s Spring Gallery Night underscore the tremendous artistic offerings available for visitors and locals alike to enjoy year-round in Grapevine. Additional art opportunities include Grapevine’s Public Art Trail, the Grapevine Art Project, museums, the Grapevine Blacksmith and more.